When you do invest in the services of a CPA firm, it’s important to know what to ask. Not only to be sure you’re getting your money’s worth, but also to ensure he or she helps you do what’s best for your business and your life goals and purpose.
- Find out what they stand for.
- Find out their background and experience, and their accreditations.
- Assess their services and expertise, knowledge and skills.
- Are they a fit for your financial needs.
- Do you feel comfortable when you meet them.
- Do you believe that they truly care about you, your family and your business.